[NEohioPAL]Needed: CD dubs of DAT masters

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Mon May 17 07:42:41 PDT 2004

--part1_1c3.19351414.2dda2961_boundary

Hi, all:

I have two DATs (digital audio tapes) full of material I recorded
professionally a couple years back, and I need to have them transferred to CDs.

Is there someone on the list who can either do this for me, or suggest
someone who could? I'd pay.

Thanks in advance...NEOPAL spells results!

Bruce Jennings
www.dadsongs.com

--part1_1c3.19351414.2dda2961_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi, all:<BR>
<BR>
I have two DATs (digital audio tapes) full of material I recorded profession=
ally a couple years back, and I need to have them transferred to CDs.<BR>
<BR>
Is there someone on the list who can either do this for me, or suggest someo=
ne who could? I'd pay.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance...NEOPAL spells results!<BR>
<BR>
Bruce Jennings<BR>
<A HREF=3D"www.dadsongs.com">www.dadsongs.com</A></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c3.19351414.2dda2961_boundary--