[NEohioPAL]Get Ready To Be Appreciated! Off The Wall Fan Appreciation Weekend Begins This Friday!

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Tue May 18 04:56:19 PDT 2004

This Friday and Saturday Off The Wall is saying "Thank You" to old and new
fans alike, with our 1st annual Fan Appreciation Weekend at Mad Hatters
Comedy Theater in Painesville.  Come one, come all, in addition to a great
improv show, there will be gifts for everyone and great door prizes such as
dinners at great restaurants, Spa Products from Dino Palmieri, Music Prizes
from FYE, Jewelry from For The Queen Designs, and Massage Packages from
2Days Body and Fitness, plus much much more!  Fridays show is at 8:30 pm,
and Saturday is at 8:00 pm.  Tickets are $8.00 (cash only) and are
available at the door.  For reservations please call 440.354.1HAT.  For
directions and other dates please visit our web site at
offthewallimprov.com.

Come and see why THE VOICE said: "Off The Wall Is Off The Hook!"

Thanks again for all of your support!

Jim D'Amico