[NEohioPAL]SEEKING AFRICAN DANCE INSTRUCTOR

Josh Armstrong joshaarmstrong at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 21:07:29 PDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>The dance lesson would be a part of a summer week long program, developed to inform children about the many cultures of the world and how they all make America. The program also serves as a way for the students of Polaris Career Center's "Teaching Professions" class to put their learnings and understandings of the teaching profession to use, in a service learning project.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><STRONG>If you are interested or would like more information please contact me at this address; </STRONG><A href="mailto:joshaarmstrong at hotmail.com"><STRONG>joshaarmstrong at hotmail.com</STRONG></A></DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you,</DIV>