[NEohioPAL]looking for visual artists

John O'Brien, Jr. admin at clevelandirish.org
Thu May 20 14:02:29 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C43E8C.3BEF5260

Subject:     Invitation to Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival

=20

Dear Craftman, Visual Artist or Friend of the festival,

Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival, a non-profit civic festival =
benefiting local and national charities cordially invites all Craftsman, =
Instrument Makers, Visual Artists and those who share Irish related =
cultural  products to the 22nd Annual Cleveland's Irish Cultural =
Festival.  Our Celtic Heritage Hall hosts numerous craftsmen, visual =
artists, authors, instrument makers, presenters and exhibits related to =
our Irish heritage.  We hope you will be able to join us and show your =
craft.  We also are highlighting the process of making an instrument or =
art, as well as workshops and seminars on Saturday and Sunday conducted =
by performers and artists.  Over 38,000 guests attended in 2003 and with =
your help, we hope for an even bigger year in 2004.  =20

Should your schedule allow, we would love to have you at Cleveland's =
Irish Cultural Festival on July 23-25, 2004.  Please contact John =
O'Brien at 330-721-8016 or via email at john at clevelandirish,org to =
apply.   I must be contacted first.  If you know of others who might be =
interested, please pass this on to them or contact me so that I can =
contact them myself.=20

Please join one of the premier Irish cultural events of the year with 9 =
stages, 28 bands, pipe bands, dance schools, over 50 Irish goods =
vendors, 4 award winning plays each day, authentic Irish Coffee House, =
Tir Na nOg Children's Area with free petting zoo and pony rides, a food =
court featuring fantastic Irish and American Fare, FREE parking and an =
incredible Celtic Heritage Cultural Hall with over 150 displays, =
exhibits, seminars and presentations and so much more.

For more information about the festival please see our website at =
www.clevelandirish.org.  For any questions or to discuss further, I can =
be contacted via email - john at clevelandirish.org or at 330-721-8016.

Thank you for your time and your help in getting this out!

John

John F. O'Brien, Jr.
Assistant Director - Operations
Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival
1219 Alexandria Lane
Medina, Ohio 44256
330.721.8016
john at clevelandirish.org
www.clevelandirish.org
------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C43E8C.3BEF5260

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in =
0pt">Subject:    =20
Invitation to Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Unicode MS'"><?xml:namespace prefix =3D o =
ns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Dear Craftman, Visual =
Artist or=20
Friend of the festival,</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><BR>Cleveland's Irish =
Cultural=20
Festival, a non-profit civic festival benefiting local and national =

charities cordially invites all Craftsman, Instrument Makers, =
Visual=20
Artists and those who share Irish related cultural  products =
to the=20
22nd Annual Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival.  Our =
Celtic=20
Heritage Hall hosts numerous craftsmen, visual artists, authors,=20
instrument makers, presenters and exhibits related to our Irish=20
heritage.  We hope you will be able to join us and show your=20
craft.  We also are highlighting the process of making an =

instrument or art, as well as workshops and seminars on Saturday and =
Sunday=20
conducted by performers and artists.  Over =
38,000 guests attended=20
in 2003 and with your help, we hope for an even bigger year in =
2004. =20
 </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify"><BR>Should=20
your schedule allow, we would love to have you at Cleveland's=20
Irish Cultural Festival on July 23-25, 2004.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Please contact John O=92Brien =
at=20
330-721-8016 or via email at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:john at clevelandirish,org">john at clevelandirish,org</A> to =
apply.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   I must be contacted =
first. =20
</SPAN>If you know of others who might be interested, please pass this =
on to=20
them or contact me so that I can contact them myself. </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify"> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify">Please join=20
one of the premier Irish cultural events of the year with 9 stages, 28 =
bands,=20
pipe bands, dance schools, over 50 Irish goods vendors, 4 award winning =
plays=20
each day, authentic Irish Coffee House, Tir Na nOg Children's =
Area=20
with free petting zoo and pony rides, a food court featuring fantastic =
Irish and=20
American Fare, FREE parking and an incredible Celtic Heritage =
Cultural Hall=20
with over 150 displays, exhibits, seminars and presentations and so much =

more.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify"> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify">For more=20
information about the festival please see our website at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org/">www.clevelandirish.org</A>. =
 For=20
any questions or to discuss further, I can be contacted via email - =
<A=20
href=3D"mailto:john at clevelandirish.org">john at clevelandirish.org</A> =
or at=20
330-721-8016.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify"> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify">Thank you=20
for your time and your help in getting this out!</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: =
justify"> </P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">John</P></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John F. O'Brien, Jr.<BR>Assistant =
Director -=20
Operations<BR>Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival<BR>1219 Alexandria=20
Lane<BR>Medina, Ohio 44256<BR>330.721.8016<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:john at clevelandirish.org">john at clevelandirish.org</A><BR><A=
=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org">www.clevelandirish.org</A></FONT><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>