[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS for PLAZA SUITE - Elyria Summer Theatre

Kristen Jones kjones at gate.cia.edu
Fri May 21 06:31:36 PDT 2004

Auditions will be held this Sunday and Monday for Elyria Summer
Theatre's production of the Neil Simon comedy, PLAZA SUITE, directed by
Russel Stich.  Production dates are August 12, 13, 14 and 15 at Elyria
High School Auditorium.

Auditions will be held Sunday, May 23 from 3-6 p.m., and Monday, May 24
from 7 to 10 p.m. at Elyria United Methodist Village.
Elyria United Methodist Village is located at 807 West Avenue in Elyria,
one block from Elyria High School's auditorium.  Please park on the
parking deck and enter the building there.

Directions:
 From Rt. 2, I-90 or Turnpike:  South on Rt. 57; Left on Lake Avenue;
Right on West Avenue to 8th Street.
 From I-480, Rt. 10:  To Grafton Road exit; right on Grafton Rd/East
Avenue.  Left on 8th St. to West Avenue.

For more information, contact rondauphin at hotmail.com or call 440-323-5756.