[NEohioPAL]FW: Huge Garage Sale in West Park

Kelly Yager kelly at 3chord.com
Sat May 22 13:10:31 PDT 2004

------ Forwarded Message
From: Kelly Yager <kelly at 3chord.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:05:40 -0400
To: <neohiopal-admin at lists.fredsternfeld.com>
Subject: Huge Garage Sale in West Park

Hey all.  We are two artists (dancer and filmmaker) having a huge garage
sale.  Thursday May 27- Saturday May 29.  Hours: 9-5.   3686 Melbourne
Avenue.  We are East of Rocky River Drive and North of Lorain (Between W.159
and Triskett)  We have lots of items that can be used as props and costumes
including mens/womens clothing, vintage items, furniture, office, music,
books, and appliances.  If you need to stock up on cool things for the
costume/prop stock or just want some things for  yourself, stop by.  We've
run out of room and need you to help us get rid of it.

------ End of Forwarded Message