[NEohioPAL]Charenton Theater Company needs production staff....

Mindy Childress mindy at charenton.org
Sun May 23 08:53:42 PDT 2004

Charenton Theater Company is proud to announce its summer tour "Absurdity
in the Streets." We will be presenting 3 of the great one acts of the
absurdist theater in repertory at venues throughout the city.

We currently need to fill the following positions:

Production Stage Manager
Costume Designer
Properties Designer

These are all paid positions, with the Production Stage Manager receiving
a weekly stipend.

Production dates are July 23 through August 28 with an additional
performance on September 11. Rehearsals will begin late June.

If interested, please contact me via email or phone as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Mindy Childress
Producer

Mindy Childress