[NEohioPAL]Cleveland pride needs stage crew help

Brynna Fish bfish at jfsa-cleveland.org
Wed May 26 13:17:51 PDT 2004

--=_F6D70F91.C0A1C677

Hi,
Cleveland Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Pride Festival is Saturday, June 19th at =
Voinovich Park behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  We're running three =
festival stages and a Rally stage this year and NEED HELP!!!  We're =
looking for folks to STAGE MANAGE and for ARTIST LIAISONS as follows:
For Main Stage:  Runs 2 - 8 PM need stage manager, assistant stage manager =
and artist liasison (check in acts and keep track of them) and a runner =
from 10:30 am to 8 PM.  Features:  RU PAUL, KATE CLINTON, ARI GOLD, =
GIRLYMAN, ANNE E. DECHANT, NEDRA JOHNSON AND RUDE STAFF CHECKERS.
For Acoustic Stage runs 3- 7 pm:  Need Stage Manager and Assistant Stage =
Manager. =20
features: North Coast Men's Chorus, Tempting Venus, Franklin Williams, =
Ellis, Youth Zone Rainbow Idol Contest and more.
For Dance stage:  runs 4 - 8 . Need Stage manager to coordinate DJ'S.
For Rally Stage runs approx. 2 - 3 pm on the Mather:  Need Stage Manager =
and Assistant.  Features IMPORTANT SPEAKERS (TBA) and Grand Marshalls Dick =
Feagler, Phyllis Evans and more.
Check out our website at www.clevelandpride.org for more information.
Interested in helping with stages or general volunteering please call =
Brynna Fish at 216-371-0214 or email.  Many thanks!!!

Brynna Fish
Coordinator
JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence Program
24052 Commerce Park Road
Beachwood, Ohio  44122
216-292-3999

Brynna Fish
Coordinator
JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence Program
24052 Commerce Park Road
Beachwood, Ohio  44122
216-292-3999

--=_F6D70F91.C0A1C677

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3502.5390" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Cleveland Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Pride Festival is Saturday,
June 19th at Voinovich Park behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  We're
running three festival stages and a Rally stage this year and NEED HELP!!!
We're looking for folks to STAGE MANAGE and for ARTIST LIAISONS as
follows:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><U>For Main Stage:  Runs 2 - 8 PM </U>need stage manager,
assistant stage manager and artist liasison (check in acts and keep track
of them) and a runner from 10:30 am to 8 PM.  Features:  RU PAUL, KATE
CLINTON, ARI GOLD, GIRLYMAN, ANNE E. DECHANT, NEDRA JOHNSON AND RUDE STAFF
CHECKERS.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><U>For Acoustic Stage runs 3- 7 pm:  </U>Need Stage
Manager and Assistant Stage Manager.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>features: North Coast Men's Chorus, Tempting Venus, Franklin
Williams, Ellis, Youth Zone Rainbow Idol Contest and more.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><U>For Dance stage:</U>  runs 4 - 8 . Need Stage manager
to coordinate DJ'S.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><U>For Rally Stage runs approx. 2 - 3 pm on the
Mather</U>:  Need Stage Manager and Assistant.  Features IMPORTANT
SPEAKERS (TBA) and Grand Marshalls Dick Feagler, Phyllis Evans and
more.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Check out our website at <A
href="http://www.clevelandpride.org">www.clevelandpride.org</A> for more
information.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Interested in helping with stages or general volunteering
please call Brynna Fish at 216-371-0214 or email.  Many
thanks!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Brynna Fish<BR>Coordinator<BR>JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence
Program<BR>24052 Commerce Park Road<BR>Beachwood, Ohio
44122<BR>216-292-3999</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Brynna Fish<BR>Coordinator<BR>JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence
Program<BR>24052 Commerce Park Road<BR>Beachwood, Ohio
44122<BR>216-292-3999</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_F6D70F91.C0A1C677--