[NEohioPAL]FW: LAST CHANCE to see free excellent theater at CPT!

Exec Asst to James Levin levinassistant at cptonline.org
Fri May 28 04:09:20 PDT 2004

This is your last chance-- Cleveland Public Theatre's closing weekend for
the '03-'04 season!  We still need volunteer ushers and house managers for
the extremely popular production of "Nickel and Dimed", and "Dojoji" which
had its world premiere over two weeks ago.  Help is needed for the dates
listed below.  You can check out more about these amazing shows at
www.cptonline.org.

Bring along friends as well to usher & see free theater.  We ask if you're
able to be here an hour & 15 min. beforehand-- even if you can't stay for
the performance but give just the pre-show time, we'd really appreciate the
help.

PLEASE consider volunteering-- good theater experience, fun, and FREE!  Call
ANYTIME-- voice mail is fine, too.   Thank you!

Eric Unhold
Cleveland Public Theatre
216-631-2727 x212

Dates & showtimes: