[NEohioPAL]visual artists and craftsman needed for Irish festival

John O'Brien, Jr. admin at clevelandirish.org
Tue Jun 1 09:57:43 PDT 2004

Subject:     Invitation to Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival

Dear Craftsman, Visual Artist or Friend of the festival,

Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival, a non-profit civic festival benefiting
local and national charities cordially invites all Craftsman, Instrument
Makers, Visual Artists and those who share Irish related cultural  products
to the 22nd Annual Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival.  Our Cultural Hall
hosts numerous craftsmen, visual artists, authors, instrument makers,
presenters and exhibits related to our Irish heritage.  We hope you will be
able to join us and show your craft.  We also are highlighting the process
of making an instrument or art, as well as workshops and seminars on
Saturday and Sunday conducted by performers and artists.  Over 38,000 guests
attended in 2003 and with your help, we hope for an even bigger year in
2004.

Should your schedule allow, we would love to have you at Cleveland's Irish
Cultural Festival on July 23-25, 2004.  Please contact John O’Brien at
330-721-8016 or via email at john at clevelandirish,org to apply.  If you know
of others who might be interested, please pass this on to them or contact me
so that I can contact them myself.

Please join one of the premier Irish cultural events of the year with 9
stages, 28 bands, pipe bands, dance schools, over 50 Irish goods vendors, 4
award winning plays each day, authentic Irish Coffee House, Tir Na nOg
Children's Area with free petting zoo and pony rides, a food court featuring
fantastic Irish and American Fare and an incredible Celtic Heritage Cultural
Hall with over 150 displays, exhibits, seminars and presentations and so
much more.

For more information about the festival please see our website at
www.clevelandirish.org.  For any questions or to discuss further, I can be
contacted via email - john at clevelandirish.org or at 330-721-8016.

Thank you for your time and your help in getting this out!

Thanks,

John O'Brien, Jr.
Assistant Director - Operations
Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival