[NEohioPAL]ACTORS WANTED FOR INDEPENDENT SHORT FILM

emulsionfilms at emulsionfilms.com emulsionfilms at emulsionfilms.com
Wed Jun 2 14:55:38 PDT 2004

EMULSION FILMS IS LOOKING FOR ACTORS

AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD:
June 13 10am-3pm
Kent State University
Music and Speech Building
Room C102
1 Theatre Drive
Kent, OH 44242

Needed:
-One male, average build, stage age 17-19
-One male, “attractive” look (you be the judge) stage age 17-19
-One female, average to athletic build, stage age 17-19
-Two males, stage age 45-55.

-Non-paying, NON-UNION, but great for acting reel.
-Experience a plus, but newer actors more than welcome
-You may read a monologue or the sides we provide
-Sides will be available the Thursday before the audition, e-mail us for
them.
-PLEASE e-mail us if you will be coming and approximately when.
-Many projects coming up this summer come to the audition even if you do
not fit the requirements. We’ll keep your info on file for future
projects.

Call or email for more information
projects at emulsionfilms.com
330-958-8152