[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum opens HOT 'N' THROBBING June 18

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 20:33:15 PDT 2004

--0-1120827419-1086319995=:22094

CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM OPENS HOT ‘N’ THROBBING
FRIDAY, JUNE 18 AT THE LIMINIS IN TREMONT

convergence-continuum continues to get up close and personal with our audiences for our next production, Hot ‘N’ Throbbing by Paula Vogel, starting Friday, June 18 at the Liminis.

Charlene is the mother of two teenagers, Leslie Ann and Calvin -- three if you count her estranged bum of a husband, Clyde. To support her adolescent children, Charlene works hard at her career as a screenwriter of erotic films for women.  She must also work hard to keep their drunkard father from barging back into their lives. And if that’s not enough, things get spiced up with a pinch domestic violence, a splash of sexual activities , a sprinkling of voyeurism, and for good measure, pole dancing and an embarrassing gunshot wound..

Will Charlene be able to resist the overtures of her drunken husband? What is it that Leslie and her friend, Lisa, really do at their “sleepovers?” And what on earth is Calvin doing with that leather catcher's mitt?

Artistic Director Clyde Simon directs the ensemble of actors which includes Cliff Bailey, Jovana Batkovic, Lucy Bredeson-Smith, Geoff Hoffman, Sheila O’Toole and John Regan.

Hot ‘N’ Throbbing opens Friday, June 18 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through July 17 at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Tickets are $12 for general admission and $9 for students and seniors. Seating for this production is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074 or visit us on the web at http://www.convergence-continuum.org

--0-1120827419-1086319995=:22094

<DIV><FONT size=3><STRONG>CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM OPENS <I>HOT ‘N’ THROBBING</I></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3><STRONG>FRIDAY, JUNE 18 AT THE LIMINIS IN TREMONT<BR><BR>convergence-continuum</STRONG> continues to get up close and personal with our audiences for our next production, <I><STRONG>Hot ‘N’ Throbbing</STRONG></I> by Paula Vogel, starting Friday, June 18 at the Liminis.<BR><BR>Charlene is the mother of two teenagers, Leslie Ann and Calvin -- three if you count her estranged bum of a husband, Clyde. To support her adolescent children, Charlene works hard at her career as a screenwriter of erotic films for women.  She must also work hard to keep their drunkard father from barging back into their lives. And if that’s not enough, things get spiced up with a pinch domestic violence, a splash of sexual activities , a sprinkling of voyeurism, and for good measure, pole dancing and an embarrassing gunshot wound..<BR><BR>Will Charlene be able to resist the overtures of her drunken husband? What is it that Leslie and her friend,
 Lisa, really do at their “sleepovers?” And what on earth is Calvin doing with that leather catcher's mitt?<BR><BR>Artistic Director Clyde Simon directs the ensemble of actors which includes Cliff Bailey, Jovana Batkovic, Lucy Bredeson-Smith, Geoff Hoffman, Sheila O’Toole and John Regan.<BR><BR><I>Hot ‘N’ Throbbing</I> opens Friday, June 18 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through July 17 at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Tickets are $12 for general admission and $9 for students and seniors. Seating for this production is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074 or visit us on the web at </FONT><A href="http://www.convergence-continuum.org"><FONT size=3>http://www.convergence-continuum.org</FONT></A><FONT size=3>  </XBODY></FONT></DIV>
--0-1120827419-1086319995=:22094--