[NEohioPAL]WANTED: theater seats

Regnier11 at aol.com Regnier11 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 16:43:26 PDT 2004

--part1_8e.cc02730.2df3b49e_boundary

Our church, First (United Methodist) Church Cleveland, located downtown at E=
.=20
30th/Euclid Ave., has "carved out" a small theatre/performance space for use=
=20
in its children's and youth programming activities.=A0 To complement it, we=20=
are=20
looking for fewer than two dozen theatre seats to help "carve out" a=20
correspondingly small audience space.=A0 If anyone has a line on such an ava=
ilability,=20
please respond directly to the Rev. Deborah E. Gorman, Minister of Christian=
=20
Education & Programming at (216) 432-0150 or dgorman at firstchurchcleveland.co=
m.=A0=20
If you need further "testifying," don't hesitate to contact one of us.=A0 Ma=
ny=20
thanks.

Michael and Juliette=A0=20

--part1_8e.cc02730.2df3b49e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000040" SIZE=3D2 P=
TSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Verdana" LANG=3D"0">Our church, Firs=
t (United Methodist) Church Cleveland, located downtown at E. 30th/Euclid Av=
e., has "carved out" a small theatre/performance space for use in its childr=
en's and youth programming activities.=A0 To complement it, we are looking f=
or fewer than two dozen theatre seats to help "carve out" a correspondingly=20=
small audience space.=A0 If anyone has a line on such an availability, pleas=
e respond directly to the Rev. Deborah E. Gorman, Minister of Christian Educ=
ation & Programming at (216) 432-0150 or dgorman at firstchurchcleveland.co=
m.=A0 If you need further "testifying," don't hesitate to contact one of us.=
=A0 Many thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Michael and Juliette=A0 </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" sty=
le=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" F=
ACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_8e.cc02730.2df3b49e_boundary--