[NEohioPAL]Videographer for Theatre Productions

p.a.gould at att.net p.a.gould at att.net
Sat Jun 5 06:26:08 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

It seems that my last email message didn't show up for some reason--only my subject line.  So, I'm resending the message--here it is:

My name is Peter Anthony Gould and I am offering my services as a videographer for your theatre productions (and weddings).  Over the past 14 years I've worked on many independent productions and have served as videographer for Shaker Theatre for the past year.  You can find my bio on my website

http://www.littlebeth.com

If you are interested send me an email and we can discuss the details.  Thanks.

p.a.gould at att.net

--
Visit the world of Little Beth
Entertainment at www.littlebeth.com