[NEohioPAL]Violinist Needed

Baxta1972 at aol.com Baxta1972 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 21:20:31 PDT 2004

--part1_dc.c7cd2c2.2df6988f_boundary

I am looking for a violinist (and even a cello player or flutist, if you know
one) to play for my wedding.  I am getting married in Alliance, OH (on the
campus of Mount Union College) on Saturday, August 7th 2004.  The ceremony
starts at 4:00 and that is when the musician(s) would be needed.  It is an outdoor
wedding and will be short and sweet, the ceremony will end at 5:00.  So, I
would need them from 4:00 till 5:00 p.m.  There is no music, so you would have to
play from 4:00-4:30 (not non-stop of course) and then for the bridesmaid
processional through the bride procession and something at the end as the bride
and groom exits.There is a stipend of $50.00/per musician for the hour, and must
know how to play the wedding march.  Musicians are also welcome to stay for
reception which is walking distance from the garden.  Please reply to this
e-mail if interested or contact me, Anastasia, at 330-284-8728.  High School and
College students may also inquire.

--part1_dc.c7cd2c2.2df6988f_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am looking for a violinist (and e=
ven a cello player or flutist, if you know one) to play for my wedding.&nbsp=
; I am getting married in Alliance, OH (on the campus of Mount Union College=
) on Saturday, August 7th 2004.  The ceremony starts at 4:00 and that i=
s when the musician(s) would be needed.  It is an outdoor wedding and w=
ill be short and sweet, the ceremony will end at 5:00.  So, I would nee=
d them from 4:00 till 5:00 p.m.  There is no music, so you would have t=
o play from 4:00-4:30 (not non-stop of course) and then for the bridesmaid p=
rocessional through the bride procession and something at the end as the bri=
de and groom exits.There is a stipend of $50.00/per musician for the hour, a=
nd must know how to play the wedding march.  Musicians are also welcome=
 to stay for reception which is walking distance from the garden.  Plea=
se reply to this e-mail if interested or contact me, Anastasia, at 330-284-8=
728.  High School and College students may also inquire.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_dc.c7cd2c2.2df6988f_boundary--