[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema seeking Actors for 2004

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 23:04:40 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema, a digital movie company, is looking for Actors of all types for projects coming up late Summer and into the Fall of 2004. We invite all to submit headshots and resumes. Our movies and TV productions are planned for Northeast  Ohio. We have formed three yahoo groups where you can post your photo and resume. We will include casting news and breakdown info soon and may be doing an open casting call at the end of June 2004. We will moderate all postings. Feel free to join the  appropriate group (Men, Women or Teens). To sign up, go to http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Casting.htm

Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com