[NEohioPAL]Great Lakes Theater Festival in need of Prop Artisan

VanNielD at aol.com VanNielD at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 12:04:14 PDT 2004

--part1_130.30077085.2df767ae_boundary

PROPS ARTISAN

Great Lakes Theater Festival is in immediate need of a Props Artisan for 4-5
weeks of overhire work during construction of Taming of the Shrew and The
Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged).  Candidates should possess
skills in theatrical building techniques, furniture construction, sewing, painting
and small props construction.  Send resume and references to Dale Van Niel,
Production Manager, Great Lakes Theater Festival, 1501 Euclid Ave, Suite 423,
Cleveland, OH 44115; fax to (216) 241-6315; or e-mail to
dvanniel at greatlakestheater.org.

--part1_130.30077085.2df767ae_boundary

=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">PROPS ARTISAN<BR>
<BR>
Great Lakes Theater Festival is in immediate need of a Props Artisan for 4-5=
 weeks of overhire work during construction of <I>Taming of the Shrew</I> an=
d <I>The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)</I>.  Candida=
tes should possess skills in theatrical building techniques, furniture const=
ruction, sewing, painting and small props construction.  Send resume an=
d references to Dale Van Niel, Production Manager, Great Lakes Theater Festi=
val, 1501 Euclid Ave, Suite 423, Cleveland, OH 44115; fax to (216) 241-6315;=
 or e-mail to dvanniel at greatlakestheater.org.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_130.30077085.2df767ae_boundary--