[NEohioPAL]Experienced grantwriter looking for work...

rfishel at siu.edu rfishel at siu.edu
Wed Jun 9 06:51:25 PDT 2004

I am spending the summer in Cleveland with a lot of time on my hands.  I
occured to me that my talents might be useful for any organization that is
looking for funding and create a little extra income for me.

I am an experienced grant writer, especially with Cleveland area
foundations.  I have six years of grantwriting experience and have written
successful grants for The Cleveland Foundation, the Gund Foundation, the
GAR Foundation, and the Kulas and Murphy Foundations.

I have also written successful state arts and humanities grants in New
York, but not Ohio.  If anyone is looking for a grant writer, or knows
someone who might be interested in using my skills, I can be reached at
rfishel at siu.edu or rfishel at wviz.org.

Thanks

Becca Fishel Bright
216-739-3816