[NEohioPAL]Local Photographer looking for Cleveland filmmakers to work with

David Gutter davidgutter at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:02:51 PDT 2004

<P>I am David Gutter, Freelance photographer in South Euclid.</P>
<P>I am looking for Cleveland filmmakers to work, Doing production photography.</P>
<P>My equipment: 2 Canon reble 35MM cameras and a Sony F707 Digital camera.</P>
<P>I have been a freelance photographer since 1991. I have work on two independent film projects. I am willing to work with in your budget.</P>
<P>Spent 2 years as in-house promotion photographer for the former Cleveland Lumberjacks hockey team.</P>
<P>I also work fulltime for copymax, (this could also be a plus for printing scripts and flyers,and etc.). </P>
<P>Plus I do graphic design work.</P>
<P>So if there is anyone out there willing to work with my schedule, send me email.</P>
<P>Thanks<BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV>David E. Gutter</DIV>
<DIV>visit my site: <A href="http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign">http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign</A></DIV></DIV></div></html>