[NEohioPAL]relocating

PaulaBanksD at aol.com PaulaBanksD at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 17:21:21 PDT 2004

--part1_8.4f390873.2df90381_boundary

Hey all!

I am relocating to Frankfort, KY the end of June and was wondering if anyone
knew of a "Fred's List" in that area?  This would cover Lexington Ky,
Louisville Ky , or Cincinnati, Ohio.

If anyone knows of such a list, please forward the info to me.  I'll really
appreciate it.

Thanks

Paula Banks

--part1_8.4f390873.2df90381_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey all!<BR>
<BR>
I am relocating to Frankfort, KY the end of June and was wondering if anyone=
 knew of a "Fred's List" in that area?  This would cover Lexington Ky,&=
nbsp; Louisville Ky , or Cincinnati, Ohio.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone knows of such a list, please forward the info to me.  I'll re=
ally appreciate it.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>