[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* on *Scene Pavilion Side Stage* after *The Darkness*, 6/15/04

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Fri Jun 11 13:59:47 PDT 2004

This *Tuesday, June 15* at 11pm, *vanityCrash* will perform after *The
Darkness* show at the Scene Pavilion Side Stage (Nautica).
Show is *FREE* and open to all ages.
We'll be doing two sets including all our old standbys plus some new songs.
The Scene Pavilion Side Stage is located just outside of the Scene
Pavilion by the patio of Riverwalk Café (formerly Friday's) in the
Powerhouse.
So come on out and enjoy a night of outdoor glam rock under the stars!

*vanityCrash* returns to the *HiFi* *Club* *Saturday, June 19*.
We're playing with our good friends *State of Being* who are hosting a
release show for their new CD, "*Haywire*".
We're last so we expect to be on at midnight
HiFi Club, 11729 Detroit Rd, Lakewood
Opening the night will be Missile Command

*vanityCrash Update:*
Hey we've been nominated for *Best Rock/Pop Act* for the *2004 Scene
Music Awards*. Please give us a vote at
http://www.clevescene.com/musicawards/2004/ballot04 or grab a ballet in
the current issue of the Scene.

We had a knock out show at the *Revolution* in Akron. Thanks to all our
Akron friends who came to the show. It was another night of over the top
rock and surprises. First if you have not been there, the club is very
cool. There is a large multi-level dance room converted from an old
bowling alley. The room is appointed with alley remains like those
fiberglass buckets seats, old pin machines and the original floors.
There is a second room which is more intimate with cushy sofas, table
and chairs, and a nice long bar. This is where we played.

Fans, dressed in various decadent doctor and nursing attire, filled the
sofas surrounding the stage and enjoyed a close up and intimate show,
which included a hilarious voice over which Dan gave to a vintage doctor
movie showing behind us on stage. Chris laughed so hard he fell off the
state nearly tumbling the speakers. We returned to our roots and
performed a scorching rendition of Angry Inch. Again thanks to all in
attendance especially the scantly clad nurses who supplied us with much
needed sight medicine.

VanityCrash is Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager, Jason Giaco, and
Chris Viola

Thanks to everyone for their continued support! vC

Don't wanna get these blatant self-promoting emails anymore? Email
dennis at vanityCrash and say "Get me off this list!"

http://www.vanitycrash.com
P.O. Box 665
Cleveland, Ohio 44107