[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema casting for TV Series for Fall 2004

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 14:47:27 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema is in development with "OUT OF DARKNESS" a one hour TV drama based on Alex P. Michaels' Emmy winning TV Movie. We are casting now. A Pilot was shot that will be airing this Fall.

The TV Series is expected to begin production in the fall of 2004.  Each episode is expected to shot for 7 to 10 days. Prelude2Cinema is seeking the best talent for this TV Series. Union and Nonunion actors will be considered. Prelude2Cinema is making arrangements with AFTRA, but the series may be shot non-union. Union actors should check with the Union before agreeing to be in this production. You do not have to be represented by any agency to audition or be in the Series. The Series will require a lot of talent.

The Casting Breakdown will be included at all our Casting Groups.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Casting.htm
Join the appropriate group (Men, Women or Teens).  Go to the Files section and look in the folder BREAKDOWNS. We will include the File as a Word Document and also as an acrobat file.

The offical site for the series is at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm

Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."