[NEohioPAL]Great internship @ Cleveland Public Theatre

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Mon Jun 14 12:26:17 PDT 2004

Cleveland Public Theatre seeks a graphic design intern to work with and be
mentored by our design firm and create promotional materials.  Qualified
candidates should be prepared to present a portfolio.  Students working
towards a degree in graphic design, visual art, or related field will be
given special consideration. 10-12 hours/week.  Hourly wage commensurate
with experience.  Contact Dan Kilbane, Director of Marketing,
dkilbane at cptonline.org

Dan Kilbane
Director of Marketing
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44102
tel:  216/631-2727 ext. 203
fax:  216/631-2575
www.cptonline.org
dkilbane at cptonline.org

Get ready for our 2004-05 season!  Buy a subscription today!