[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema is holding Auditions June 26 for TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 18:21:23 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema will be holding auditions for “Out of Darkness” A TV Series based on an Emmy winning TV Movie. Seeking actors of all types. Auditions will be held at United Martial Arts 5074 Warrensville Center Road Maple Heights 44137 on Saturday June 26 from 10am to 2pm. We are also accepting on-line headshots and resumes at our Yahoo! Casting group and may make appointments for certain leading roles. Breakdowns are on-line. Series will be shot in Northeast, Ohio beginning Fall 2004. For info on the Series and casting info, go to www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm and sign up for our Casting Group.