[NEohioPAL]Looking for LITTLE SHOP props

CArnold515 at aol.com CArnold515 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 11:10:00 PDT 2004

Huntington Playhouse is seeking the following props for our production of LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS:

**Dentist's gas mask used during "Now (It's Just the Gas)"

**Audrey II "plant leggings," worn by the puppeteer while manipulating Plant #3

These props are needed as soon as possible, and the production runs July 8 to August 1.  If you have these items, or know where they can be obtained, please contact me through the info below.

Thanks!

Curt Arnold, director
CArnold515 at aol.com
216-941-6053