[NEohioPAL]Silhouette Productions 2004-2005 Season @ Shore Cultural Centre in Downtown Euclid

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Thu Jun 17 08:18:14 PDT 2004

Thanks to YOU theater goers,

The City of Euclid with newly elected Mayor Bill Cervenick for all the
continuing support that has  brought the success we are experiencing at
this historic 1200 seat auditorium centrally located in downtown Euclid.
Please feel free to audition and take a look, we started with GODSPELL in
2000 with 10 cast members and have grown since in order to stage.

1940's Radio Hour, A salute to NYC, JOSEPH, The Wizard of Oz and most
recently The Music Man with a cast of 60, (many of them known
thespians).that solidified a rousing ensemble of teens and children.

See you at auditions
Chuck Abraham / Artistic Director for the City of Euclid's Shore Cultural
Centre Corp.

A Christmas Carol (The Musical)
music by Michel Legrand
book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick
based on the book by Charles Dickens

Fri. Sat. and Sun. December 3,4,5,10,11,12th
6 shows (two Sun. Matinee's @ 2:00pm) evening show starts at 7:00pm

Auditions Sun. Sept.12th from 1:00-3:00pm and Mon. Sept.13th from
7:30-9:00pm
licensed by R&H theatre Library

GYPSY
music by Jule Styne
lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
book by Arthur Laurents

May 20,21,27 and 28th at 7:00pm and May 22nd at 2:00pm
Auditions Sun. March 6th from 1:00-3:00pm and Mon. March.7th from
7:30-9:00pm

Jesus Christ Super Star
music by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics by Tim Rice