[NEohioPAL]looking for temp work

Liza Marie Johnston lizamjohnston at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 12:19:06 PDT 2004

--0-1899568541-1087499946=:67679

Hi-
My name is Liza Marie Johnston, and I will be in the Cleveland area from June 28-July24/25 performing in Blood Brothers.  During the day, i will have nothing to do, so if anyone knows of any nannying, baby-sitting, dog walking, etc... jobs that are available, let me know.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Liza Marie Johnston

Freaking out about things I can't control is pointless.
Funny how I seem to do it so frequently.

--0-1899568541-1087499946=:67679

<DIV>Hi-</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Liza Marie Johnston, and I will be in the Cleveland area from June 28-July24/25 performing in Blood Brothers.  During the day, i will have nothing to do, so if anyone knows of any nannying, baby-sitting, dog walking, etc... jobs that are available, let me know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely, </DIV>
<DIV>Liza Marie Johnston</DIV><BR><BR>Freaking out about things I can't control is pointless.  <br>Funny how I seem to do it so frequently.<p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1899568541-1087499946=:67679--