[NEohioPAL]thank you to all

Mary McManaway manaway at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 21:24:29 PDT 2004

The North Canton Playhouse would like to thank all of the wonderful
directors that applied to direct "Over the River and through the Woods" at
our theatre!  We were overwhelmed with the response, which proves that the
Fred Sternfeld Newsletter really works for everyone!!

We were able to find the perfect director for our Sept. production and
welcome her to the Playhouse.  We hope she will have a great experience
working with whatever cast she chooses.  Watch for audition notice in case
you are interested in being in this funny, funny comedy!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL  OF YOU!!!  Please keep us in mind to direct something
in the future at our theatre!

Mary McManaway
Artistic Director