[NEohioPAL]Lorain in sudden need of SM for West Side Story

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 06:49:31 PDT 2004

--part1_1d9.2411ad7f.2e044ceb_boundary

Due to some unexpected scheduling issues, Lorain Community Music Theatre is
in need of someone to run to stage crew and oversee the backstage area for
their upcoming run of West Side Story.  Responsibilities will include running the
stage crew, prepping the stage for each performance, giving calls to the
actors, and overseeing all set changes for the production.  The job will NOT
include calling the show, which will be done by another staff member from the front
of house.

There is a small stipend for this position.

Dates we would need this person for are as follows:

Saturday 6/26 8am (for at least an hour before load-in starts)
Tuesday  6/29 7-10pm
Wednesday 6/30 7-10pm
Thursday 7/1 7-10
Saturday 7/3 12-4pm
Monday 7/5 7-11pm
Tuesday 7/6 7-11pm
Wednesday 7/7 7-11pm
Thursday 7/8 7-11pm
Performances 7/9,10,16,17,18
Brushup rehearsal on Thursday 7/15

Interested parties should reply to this email, or call Bev Muzilla (Producer)
at 440 258-4927.

--part1_1d9.2411ad7f.2e044ceb_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Due to some unexpected scheduling i=
ssues, Lorain Community Music Theatre is in need of someone to run to stage=20=
crew and oversee the backstage area for their upcoming run of <B><I>West Sid=
e Story</B></I>.  Responsibilities will include running the stage crew,=
 prepping the stage for each performance, giving calls to the actors, and ov=
erseeing all set changes for the production.  The job will NOT include=20=
calling the show, which will be done by another staff member from the front=20=
of house.<BR>
<BR>
There is a small stipend for this position.<BR>
<BR>
Dates we would need this person for are as follows:<BR>
<BR>
Saturday 6/26 8am (for at least an hour before load-in starts)<BR>
Tuesday  6/29 7-10pm<BR>
Wednesday 6/30 7-10pm<BR>
Thursday 7/1 7-10<BR>
Saturday 7/3 12-4pm<BR>
Monday 7/5 7-11pm<BR>
Tuesday 7/6 7-11pm<BR>
Wednesday 7/7 7-11pm<BR>
Thursday 7/8 7-11pm<BR>
Performances 7/9,10,16,17,18<BR>
Brushup rehearsal on Thursday 7/15<BR>
<BR>
Interested parties should reply to this email, or call Bev Muzilla (Producer=
) at 440 258-4927.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d9.2411ad7f.2e044ceb_boundary--