[NEohioPAL]Sax Player looking for fill-in gigs

norman tischler ntischler at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 09:59:34 PDT 2004

Hi: I am no longer with Blue Lunch (long story). I am
right now looking for fill-in work. I am best in
50's-doo wop style,  blues, jump, Motown, etc. I'm
also a very good reader and conductor. If you know of
people looking a reliable, sober, fairly well behaved
sax-clarinet-flute player, please let me know. I also
teach in Euclid at the Music Emporium on E 185th St
and at Academy Music on Warrensville Center Rd in
Cleveland Heights. Thanks........Norm Tischler  216
371 2462