[NEohioPAL]We Have Your Daughter on IMDB (cinevid at yahoo.com)

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 11:49:01 PDT 2004

--0-1357893565-1087757341=:1901

The award winning short film, "We Have Your Daughter" is now listed on the Internet Movie Database. This vast database covers all films in distribution and if you've seen our film, please stop by and give it a review or a vote.

Thanks, - Bill Johns, writer/producer/director
www.cinevidproductions.com

DIRECT LINK TO FILM DETAILS PAGE

--0-1357893565-1087757341=:1901

<DIV>The award winning short film, "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter">We Have Your Daughter</A>" is now listed on the <A href="http://imdb.com">Internet Movie Database</A>. This vast database covers all films in distribution and if you've seen our film, please stop by and give it a review or a vote. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, - Bill Johns, writer/producer/director</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://imdb.com/title/tt0412045/combined">DIRECT LINK TO FILM DETAILS PAGE</A></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>