[NEohioPAL]Entertainers Responding...

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 17:49:58 PDT 2004

--part1_92.ddf4bb9.2e078ab6_boundary

NEOHIOPAL,

I thank you all for your kind responses to my recent postings.  I'm back from
Salt Lake City and I'm deluged with work to catch up on.  If I'm supposed to
call you to book a magic show or to book you for an event, I will probably be
calling in the next day or so.  I thank you for your patience while I catch
up!

THANKS!

Jared Markowitz
Magic Touch Productions

--part1_92.ddf4bb9.2e078ab6_boundary

=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">NEOHIOPAL,<BR>
<BR>
I thank you all for your kind responses to my recent postings.  I'm bac=
k from Salt Lake City and I'm deluged with work to catch up on.  If I'm=
 supposed to call you to book a magic show or to book you for an event, I wi=
ll probably be calling in the next day or so.  I thank you for your pat=
ience while I catch up!<BR>
<BR>
THANKS!<BR>
<BR>