[NEohioPAL]Looking for medical experts / guest for health show

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 05:33:51 PDT 2004

Hi there,

  I am looking for any health experts who would like
to appear as a guest on "Mind, Body & Spirit".  We
tape every Friday from 3-5pm at the Comcast Studios in
Mentor.  The show will be broadcast on Comast Cable
local channels.

  If interested please email me what you are an expert
in and what subject you would like to talk about.  For
example "Dermatologist" - segment on Sun tanning 0r
"Dentist" - segment on teeth whitening,
Personal Trainer - Segment on working out with the
"Ball", etc., Chef - segment on healthy snacks -
anything along those lines.

  The interviews are in studio and 6 minutes long.  We
have access to a field camera if there is any video we
need to shoot to edit on top of your interview.  No
pay, but great exposure.

   Send emails to kmmk816 at yahoo.com

  Thanks very much,  Karen Kawolics
   www.karenkawolics.com

PS.  We also have another show that is shot in the
field news reporter style - also expecting ideas for
that program - if you have something that needs to be
shot on location.