[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Heights Open Mic Poetry

Poetickel at aol.com Poetickel at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 20:27:55 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1087874875

Friday, June 25
HeightsArts presents
Heights Open Mic
8-10 pm
every summer Friday @ HeightsArts
2173 Lee Road, 2 doors from the Cedar-Lee Movie Theatre
Get Ready - Friday, June 25
Featuring: Matthew Estvanic & Ace Boogie

Hosted by Joe Primes--a member of the 2003 Cleveland SLAM team.
Matthew Estvanic is a respected poet in Cleveland and the Kent area with a
tendency to leave ears wanting more. He resides in Kent, OH where he is slowly
picking away at a degree in English Education from Kent State University. His
work has included in various print and digital publications: recent instances
of publication include Luna Negra, The Deep Cleveland Junkmail Oracle, The
City, and Silentfusion. His first book of poetry, entitled Salt of the Earth, will
be released in July on Deep Cleveland Press as a part of the Deep Cleveland
Poetry Project.
Matthew is one of the founding members of The Silentfusion Collective whose
goals include the exposure of emergent modern writers and poets, and the
establishment of a post-hiphop movement of literature.
Ace Boogie hosts a weekly poetry session and is a member of the Hip-Hop
Committee at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Visit www.aceboogie.com
You do not want to miss this blend of poetry and hip-hop soul.
REMEMBER OPEN MIC SIGN-UP starts at 8 sharp. Features will begin shortly
after.
For more arts events in Cleveland Heightsm, please visit www.heightsarts.org

-------------------------------1087874875

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG>Friday, June 25<BR></STRONG><I>HeightsArts p=
resents</I><BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG>Heights Open Mic<BR></STRON=
G>8-10 pm </FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG>every summer Friday @ HeightsArts<BR>2173 Lee=20=
Road, 2 doors from the Cedar-Lee Movie Theatre </STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Get Ready - Friday, June 25<BR>Featuring: Matthew Estv=
anic & Ace Boogie <BR></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Hosted by Joe Primes--a member of the 2003 Cleveland S=
LAM team. </FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Matthew Estvanic is a respected poet in Cleveland and=20=
the Kent area with a tendency to leave ears wanting more. He resides in Kent=
, OH where he is slowly picking away at a degree in English Education from K=
ent State University. His work has included in various print and digital pub=
lications: recent instances of publication include <I>Luna Negra, The Deep C=
leveland Junkmail Oracle, The City, and Silentfusion</I>. His first book of=20=
poetry, entitled <U>Salt of the Earth</U>, will be released in July on <I>De=
ep Cleveland Press </I>as a part of the <I>Deep Cleveland Poetry Project</I>=
.<BR>Matthew is one of the founding members of The Silentfusion Collective w=
hose goals include the exposure of emergent modern writers and poets, and th=
e establishment of a post-hiphop movement of literature. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Ace Boogie hosts a weekly poetry session and is a memb=
er of the Hip-Hop Committee at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Visit <A href=
=3D"http://www.aceboogie.com">www.aceboogie.com</A></FONT>=20
<P><FONT face=3DArial>You do not want to miss this blend of poetry and hip-h=
op soul. </FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial><I>REMEMBER OPEN MIC SIGN-UP starts at 8 sharp.</I> Fe=
atures will begin shortly after. </FONT></P>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>For more arts events in Cleveland Heightsm, please v=
isit <A href=3D"http://www.heightsarts.org">www.heightsarts.org</A> </FONT><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>