[NEohioPAL]'From Here: A Century of Voices...' this weekend at Cain Park!

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 06:08:03 PDT 2004

--part1_154.387fd221.2e0d7db3_boundary

Join us this weekend at Cain Park's Alma Theater for:

>From Here: A Century of Voices from Our Neighborhoods
by Eric Coble
directed by Sarah Morton, adapted from the original staging of Maura Rogers

Saturday and Sunday, June 26 & 27
Cain Park's Alma Theater, 7:30 pm
$5 all tickets ( no discounts)

Featuring: Allen Branstein, Sue Johnson, Tom Kerr, Christine McBurney,  Jenna
Messina, Robin Pease, Bob Williams, and Lana Zannoni.

FROM HERE: A CENTURY OF VOICES FROM OUR NEIGHBORHOODS weaves
tales of family life, war, intolerance, hard work, and celebration in a
theatrical journey
through Ohio in the 20th century. This new production has been adapted to
include many stories from Cleveland Heights residents compiled by the Cleveland
Heights Oral History Project, and  is produced by the award-winning Wallpaper
Project, which has been creating theater from oral history interviews since
1997.

**Join us at 7:00 pm on Saturday for a pre-show discussion with FROM HERE
playwright Eric Coble

This production is dedicated to the memory of our friend and volunteer
interviewer,
Anita Silverstein.

For more information contact Kara Hamley O'Donnell, Cleveland Heights Dept.
of Planning and Development, at 216-291-4885. Tickets on sale at the Cain Park
ticket office. You may order tickets by phone or in person at the ticket
office, 216-371-3000.

--part1_154.387fd221.2e0d7db3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Join us this=20=
weekend at Cain Park's Alma Theater for:=20
<BR>
<BR>From Here: A Century of Voices from Our Neighborhoods=20
<BR>by Eric Coble=20
<BR>directed by Sarah Morton, adapted from the original staging of Maura Rog=
ers
<BR>
<BR>Saturday and Sunday, June 26 & 27=20
<BR>Cain Park's Alma Theater, 7:30 pm=20
<BR>$5 all tickets ( no discounts)=20
<BR>
<BR>Featuring: Allen Branstein, Sue Johnson, Tom Kerr, Christine McBurney, &=
nbsp;Jenna Messina, Robin Pease, Bob Williams, and Lana Zannoni.
<BR>
<BR>FROM HERE: A CENTURY OF VOICES FROM OUR NEIGHBORHOODS weaves=20
<BR>tales of family life, war, intolerance, hard work, and celebration in a=20=
theatrical journey
<BR>through Ohio in the 20th century. This new production has been adapted t=
o include many stories from Cleveland Heights residents compiled by the Clev=
eland Heights Oral History Project, and  is produced by the award-winni=
ng Wallpaper Project, which has been creating theater from oral history inte=
rviews since 1997.=20
<BR>
<BR>**Join us at 7:00 pm on Saturday for a pre-show discussion with FROM HER=
E playwright Eric Coble=20
<BR>
<BR>This production is dedicated to the memory of our friend and volunteer i=
nterviewer,=20
<BR>Anita Silverstein.=20
<BR>
<BR>For more information contact Kara Hamley O'Donnell, Cleveland Heights De=
pt. of Planning and Development, at 216-291-4885. Tickets on sale at the Cai=
n Park ticket office. You may order tickets by phone or in person at the tic=
ket office, 216-371-3000. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_154.387fd221.2e0d7db3_boundary--