[NEohioPAL]Help! Need theatre artists for children's program asap!

TheatreClass at aol.com TheatreClass at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 18:50:17 PDT 2004

--part1_39.499c5c84.2e0f81d9_boundary

Hi,

Could you please post the following on your email list?  I am in desperate
need!
Thanks,
C Celedonia

HELP!

Need a group (2 or more) of theatre artists to do a children's theatre
residency here at our facility in Warren, Ohio the week of July 12 - 17.  We had
originally scheduled a company to come in but due to conflicts they have
canceled.

We have at least 30 kids who is be terribly disappointed if I can't make this
program happen.  The original plan was to start at 10am Monday 7/12 with
"auditions" and then to rehearse a play for them to  perform at 3 & 7pm on
Saturday 7/17 here at the Music Hall.  We need people to work with the kids from 10am
to 2pm Monday thru Friday and then come in for a rehearsal and the
performances on Saturday.  We do have an accompanist hired, as well as several
assistants to help with "kid control."  The ages range from 6 to 15 years old.  Must be
good with kids, (obviously) and have lots of patience and a sense of humor.
More opportunities for other programs in the fall.

If anyone knows of someone(s) who can help, please have them email me ASAP at
TheatreClass at aol.com.  We do have a some money to pay for the residency, but
we are nonprofit, so you know the drill.  Thanks!

Cherie Celedonia
Packard Music Hall
Warren, Ohio
www.packardmusichall.com

--part1_39.499c5c84.2e0f81d9_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi,<BR>
<BR>
Could you please post the following on your email list?  I am in desper=
ate need!<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
C Celedonia<BR>
<BR>
HELP!<BR>
<BR>
Need a group (2 or more) of theatre artists to do a children's theatre resid=
ency here at our facility in Warren, Ohio the week of July 12 - 17.  We=
 had originally scheduled a company to come in but due to conflicts they hav=
e canceled.  <BR>
<BR>
We have at least 30 kids who is be terribly disappointed if I can't make thi=
s program happen.  The original plan was to start at 10am Monday 7/12 w=
ith "auditions" and then to rehearse a play for them to  perform at 3 &=
amp; 7pm on Saturday 7/17 here at the Music Hall.  We need people to wo=
rk with the kids from 10am to 2pm Monday thru Friday and then come in for a=20=
rehearsal and the performances on Saturday.  We do have an accompanist=20=
hired, as well as several assistants to help with "kid control."  The a=
ges range from 6 to 15 years old.  Must be good with kids, (obviously)=20=
and have lots of patience and a sense of humor.  More opportunities for=
 other programs in the fall.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone knows of someone(s) who can help, please have them email me ASAP a=
t TheatreClass at aol.com.  We do have a some money to pay for the residen=
cy, but we are nonprofit, so you know the drill.  Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Cherie Celedonia<BR>
Packard Music Hall<BR>
Warren, Ohio <BR>