[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema thanks those who auditioned for its TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 22:37:25 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema appreciates all who came out to the audition for our TV Series "Out of Darkness" June 26. We saw some very talented people that we will definitely be using. We will be casting throughout July using our online casting sites. The pilot is being edited and will be aired in the Fall. Our casting needs are at the site. This is a new series so some of the roles are flexible in terms of gender and race and there are characters in the scripts not listed here. The
webpage for the series http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm will include info on the series and how to post your resume and headshot online.

Again, thanks to all who auditioned.

-
Sincerely,