[NEohioPAL]new services being offered - musicians and musical directors, check this out!

Pebblesun at aol.com Pebblesun at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 14:02:56 PDT 2004

--part1_80.f6d92a0.2e11e180_boundary

To All Interested,

My name is Joe Parker.   I am a guitarist originally from the Cleveland area,
and just moved back after being in Boston, NYC and touring for the past 6
years.   I've been playing with some local theater companies, and noticed a huge
huge problem while trying to find a sub to cover me when a wedding was the
same day as the show.   Mainly, it's that I couldn't.   I ended up with someone
who was hired to sub and never showed up.   This sparked the idea for my new
business, pitPRO.   The way I'm envisioning it working is having three price
points for getting players together.   A theater can call and get a list of
musicians, or it can pay a little more and get a band (or individuals) contracted,
or pay more and get a fully rehearsed band ready to "plug in" to their show.
Right now I'm trying to get a feel for how many players there are who would be
interested in being on a list like this.   Please respond to this with
"pitPRO" in the subject line.   Thanks in advance for everyones help - it's time to
make Cleveland a city full of music again.

Joe Parker

--part1_80.f6d92a0.2e11e180_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">To All Interested, <BR>
<BR>
My name is Joe Parker.   I am a guitarist originally from the Cleveland=
 area, and just moved back after being in Boston, NYC and touring for the pa=
st 6 years.   I've been playing with some local theater companies, and=20=
noticed a huge huge problem while trying to find a sub to cover me when a we=
dding was the same day as the show.   Mainly, it's that I couldn't.&nbs=
p;  I ended up with someone who was hired to sub and never showed up. =20=
 This sparked the idea for my new business, pitPRO.   The way I'm envis=
ioning it working is having three price points for getting players together.=
   A theater can call and get a list of musicians, or it can pay a litt=
le more and get a band (or individuals) contracted, or pay more and get a fu=
lly rehearsed band ready to "plug in" to their show. Right now I'm trying to=
 get a feel for how many players there are who would be interested in being=20=
on a list like this.   Please respond to this with "pitPRO" in the subj=
ect line.   Thanks in advance for everyones help - it's time to make Cl=
eveland a city full of music again. <BR>
<BR>
Joe Parker</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF=
" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_80.f6d92a0.2e11e180_boundary--