[NEohioPAL]Vote for Drumplay as Best World Music Act - Scene Music Awards 2004

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 04:05:08 PDT 2004

 <A HREF="http://clevescene.com/">Click here: Cleveland Scene |
clevescene.com Alternative News Weekly |</A>

Dear Folks,

Drumplay has garnered another nomination in the Scene Music Awards 2004,
nominated (among others) as Best World Music Act in Cleveland.

We could really use your support.  Today at noon is the deadline for casting
a ballot; and if you all could take a moment or two and fill out your vote,
Drumplay would appreciate this very much.

I really want to win this one for Daniel Thompson, who was part of our band
for over ten years, and has appeared on many of our recordings.  It would be a
nice gesture, and a tipping of the hat to our beloved poet who passed on May
6, 2004.

Go to the link above, click on "Scene Music Awards" at the top of the page,
and then follow the directions.  Go to the Reggae/World Music category and you
will see Drumplay's name listed among a few others.

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Peace,

James Onysko