[NEohioPAL]Mama Mia Tickets - Correction

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 06:42:30 PDT 2004

--0-192965034-1088516550=:99528

I made a silly mistake with my last email regarding tickets for Mama Mia.  Instead of having 4 seats for July 3rd, I actually have 2 seats for July 3rd and 2 seats for July 10th.  I will sell the tickets at their face value - $54.00 each.

Please email me at mcaraffi at yahoo.com if interested or call me at 216-253-5265.

Thanks

Mary Prucha

--0-192965034-1088516550=:99528

<DIV>I made a silly mistake with my last email regarding tickets for Mama Mia.  Instead of having 4 seats for July 3rd, I actually have 2 seats for July 3rd and 2 seats for July 10th.  I will sell the tickets at their face value - $54.00 each.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please email me at <A href="mailto:mcaraffi at yahoo.com">mcaraffi at yahoo.com</A> if interested or call me at 216-253-5265.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>