[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Dancers and Artists for 36th Annual Puertorican Parade and Festival

Carlos Cruz biculito at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 12:47:12 PDT 2004

--0-2132492886-1088538432=:92275

Hi to all,
The 36th annual Puertorican Parade and Festival in Cleveland is in
desperate need of volunteer artists to lend a helping hand this year. We
need volunteers to help in the creation of parade floats that will be
exhibited in the parade and also exposed to media such as newspapers,
television etc.,. We also are in desperate need of dancers who are experienced in dancing bomba, plena, salsa, and merengue. Keep in mind this is a
non-paying gig. We want amateurs and proffesionals to come out and
become a part of a long legacy of cultural exhibition and love of art. This
festival is being organized by Julia De Burgos Organization which has
been helping the hispanic community for years. I am the King of the
festival this year and as such I am trying to recruit as many artists and
dancers as possible. Please respond by calling my home number 216 631
0944 or emailing me at the bottom email address. Artists must be
available asap at least the week before the festival (July 16, 17, 18). And
 dancers should be available to practice tomorrow, Wednesday the 29th
at Julia de Burgos located on the corner of Lorain and 65 th in Cleveland, Ohio just across from the post office.Thank you for lending a
helping hand.

Carlos A. Cruz
216 631 0944
biculito at yahoo.com