[NEohioPAL]Accompanist needed

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 19:13:54 PDT 2004

--part1_130.30efca36.2e137be2_boundary

Does "tickling the ivories" rock your world?  Does the thought of hanging out
with an incredibly cool group of adult male & female singers (of ALL ages!)
give you a warm & fuzzy feeling?  Would you love to get paid for doing what you
love?  If so, have we got the opportunity for you!!!

We are the SELREC Singers...and we need an accompanist immediately.

The SELREC Singers is a group of adult singers that performs at various
locations throughout the year including a formal holiday concert in December and an
annual staged weekend of performances in June with costumes, sets, scenery
and props.  The 40-or-so singers rehearse on Tuesday evenings from September
through June with some additional rehearsals scheduled in the late Spring.  The
repertoire includes traditional favorites, show tunes, country, jazz and
today's popular hits with choreography added to enhance the performance.  The
organization is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Recreation Commission.

For more information, or if you are interested in auditioning for this paid
position, please call Sherry Niederkorn at 440-477-1198 immediately.  Don't
miss out on this great opportunity!  Call now!!!

Hoping to work with you soon,
Staci Vincent
stacilynv at aol.com

--part1_130.30efca36.2e137be2_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Does "tickling the ivories" rock yo=
ur world?  Does the thought of hanging out with an incredibly cool grou=
p of adult male & female singers (of ALL ages!) give you a warm & fu=
zzy feeling?  Would you love to get paid for doing what you love? =
 If so, have we got the opportunity for you!!!<BR>
<BR>
We are the SELREC Singers...and we need an accompanist immediately.<BR>
<BR>
The SELREC Singers is a group of adult singers that performs at various loca=
tions throughout the year including a formal holiday concert in December and=
 an annual staged weekend of performances in June with costumes, sets, scene=
ry and props.  The 40-or-so singers rehearse on Tuesday evenings from S=
eptember through June with some additional rehearsals scheduled in the late=20=
Spring.  The repertoire includes traditional favorites, show tunes, cou=
ntry, jazz and today's popular hits with choreography added to enhance the p=
erformance.  The organization is sponsored by the South Euclid-Lyndhurs=
t Recreation Commission.<BR>
<BR>
For more information, or if you are interested in auditioning for this paid=20=
position, please call Sherry Niederkorn at 440-477-1198 immediately.  D=
on't miss out on this great opportunity!  Call now!!!<BR>
<BR>
Hoping to work with you soon,<BR>
Staci Vincent<BR>
stacilynv at aol.com<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_130.30efca36.2e137be2_boundary--