[NEohioPAL]Our Town Auditions at Ensemble

Mike Raum mike at r-town.net
Thu Jul 1 08:39:10 PDT 2004

ENSEMBLE THEATRE TO HOLD AUDITIONS ON

JULY 6, 2004 FOR OUR TOWN.

Cleveland, OH, June 16, 2004 - Ensemble Theatre is holding equity /
non-equity auditions for Our Town, directed by Lucia Colombi.  Roles are for
1 girl and 1 boy ages 10-13, 1 young woman and 1 young man ages 17-20, and
numerous roles for men and women ages 30-50.  The show will run weekends
September 11 - 26, 2004 with matinee’s Thursday September 16 & 23 at 11:00
AM in The Cleveland Play House’s Brooks Theatre. Auditions will be held at
the May-Lee Building 2490 Lee Blvd. in Cleveland Heights on Tuesday, July 6
from 5:00 to 7:30 PM. Actors should bring a current headshot and resume and
be prepared to perform a two-minute American classic monologue. Please call
(216) 321-2930 for further information.