[NEohioPAL]update -- 1st Annual NEohioPAL Picnic

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 18:35:39 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1088904939

Hi,

I hope you are having a great July 4th weekend !!

We had another picnic committee meeting today and we have some  exciting
plans for our big August 28th "1st Annual Neohiopal Picnic" at  Centerville Mills
Camp.

Here are just a few of the activities ...

There will be several dozen groups and individuals performing on  three
stages: Vanity Crash and an all male version of  Nunsense are just two of these
groups.

Fields and courts available for softball, volleyball, basketball  and frisbee.

A late evening campfire.

And, a Guinness Book size Pot Luck.

Sometime in the next two weeks, I will be sending out a message  with a lot
more details about the picnic.

One of the things we need to do in order to allow alcohol at the  event is to
have a security person on duty.   A few individuals and  organizations have
come forward with donations to help underwrite the day, but  this could be a
rather large expense.  If you know a policeman who would be  willing to
volunteer a few hours and take a shift, please contact me or have  them contact me at
this e-mail address or 216-496-6087.

Thanks !

Fred

-------------------------------1088904939

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>Hi,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I hope you are having a great July 4th weekend !!</STRONG></DIV=

<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>We had another picnic committee meeting today and we have some=20
exciting plans for our big August 28th "1st Annual Neohiopal Picnic" at=20
Centerville Mills Camp.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Here are just a few of the activities ...</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>There will be several dozen groups and individuals performing o=
n=20
three stages: <EM>Vanity Crash</EM> and an all male version of=20
<EM>Nunsense</EM> are just two of these groups.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Fields and courts available for softball, volleyball, basketbal=
l=20
and frisbee.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>A late evening campfire.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>And, a Guinness Book size Pot Luck.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Sometime in the next two weeks, I will be sending out a message=
=20
with a lot more details about the picnic.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>One of the things we need to do in order to allow alcohol at th=
e=20
event is to have a security person on duty.   A few individuals an=
d=20
organizations have come forward with donations to help underwrite the day, b=
ut=20
this could be a rather large expense.  If you know a policeman who woul=
d be=20
willing to volunteer a few hours and take a shift, please contact me or have=
=20
them contact me at this e-mail address or 216-496-6087.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thanks !</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Fred</STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>