[NEohioPAL]Island Band needed for upcoming event

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Tue Jul 6 10:41:17 PDT 2004

--B_3171966077_9224892

We are seeking a Caribbean (Island) band for
 an event on Geneva on the Lake on Tuesday, July 20th
 from 7:00-10:00 pm.

Professional, established groups only please inquire at:

Helene at outtolunchevents.com

Please include your name,  phone number and info about your group.

Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS

--B_3171966077_9224892

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Island Band needed for upcoming event</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>We are seeking a Caribb=
ean (Island) band for<BR>
 an event on Geneva on the Lake on <B>Tuesday, July 20th<BR>
 from 7:00-10:00 pm.<BR>
</B><BR>
Professional, established groups only please inquire at:<BR>
<BR>
Helene at outtolunchevents.com<BR>
<BR>
Please include your name,  phone number and info about your group.<BR>
<BR>
Helene Weinberg<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH EVENTS<BR>
 <BR>