[NEohioPAL]Seeking Female for film

Mary May rcprod2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:32:21 PDT 2004

--0-1273633891-1089210741=:18571

A local production company is seeking an attractive African American Female between the age of 30-40 years, and 5'5" - 5'8" tall.  Ideal weight will be 130-150 lbs and needs to be in shape.  Acting experience is a MUST.  This is a prime role that does offer some pay.  Shooting will be done on weekends this summer and there is a deadline for a possible distribution deal in September.  We have already begun shooting.  This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.  Please respond to this e-mail and be sure to include your phone number so you can be contacted right away.  SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.  We do not have time to waste on people who do not show up or return phone calls.  All other roles have been cast.  We need to meet with any interested parties asap.