[NEohioPAL]grantwriter for arts

Jpk1798 at aol.com Jpk1798 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 22:56:54 PDT 2004

--part1_dd.eb8548c.2e1e3c26_boundary

I am seeking a grantwriter for community-based arts grant proposal writing.

recently, a young woman posted a message that she was available to do grant
proposal writing for arts programs.  I believe she was home for the summer
while on break from a college in Illinois.

i indavertantly deleted her email.

can anyone help?

Jack Kilroy

--part1_dd.eb8548c.2e1e3c26_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am seeking a grantwriter for comm=
unity-based arts grant proposal writing.<BR>
<BR>
recently, a young woman posted a message that she was available to do grant=20=
proposal writing for arts programs.  I believe she was home for the sum=
mer while on break from a college in Illinois.  <BR>
<BR>
i indavertantly deleted her email.<BR>
<BR>
can anyone help?<BR>