[NEohioPAL]Charenton Theater Company needs running crew ASAP

Mindy Childress mindy at charenton.org
Fri Jul 9 11:09:15 PDT 2004

Charenton Theater Company is in need of technical assistants and running
crew for our upcoming presentation of "Absurdity in the Streets." This
series of absurdist one acts will be performed in rep at various parks
across the city from July 23-August 28.

We are looking for a small group of fun, enthusiastic people interested in
spending their summer outside working on a touring production.

These are paid postitions.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested!

Thank you,
Mindy Childress
Mindy Childress
Producing Director