[NEohioPAL]The Official Website of local artist Terry Sandler

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:41:08 PDT 2004

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I'm extremely excited to share my personal website with you. I've been working hard on it for the last five months...and yet...the work is never done. So, share my work-in-progress with me!!! </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Also, if you have a personal website, I would be more than happy to link it to mine. But, in return, I would kindly ask if you would link my page to yours.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you and ENJOY!!!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><A href="http://www.terrysandler.com">www.terrysandler.com</A>  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>