[NEohioPAL]Off The Wall Auditions

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Mon Jul 12 12:13:19 PDT 2004

Off The Wall, a North East Ohio based improvisational comedy troupe is
seeking to add performers to our group.  We perform extensively in the
region (Playhouse Square in July, Geauga Lyric Theater in August, as well
as other local theaters and colleges around the state), and are looking for
energetic improvisers that can commit to weekend shows, and a weekly
rehearsal.  Auditions will be held on the next three saturdays (July 17th,
24th, and 31st) at 4:30pm in Kennedy's Downunder at Playhouse Square, by
appointment only.  If you are interested please call Patrick Sirl at
440.785.1548 to schedule your time.

Jim D'Amico